The SAINTCON Widows (spouses of the committee members) have planned this event for the entire family. Come teach your kids security skills, how to stay safe online, soldering, hacking, and so much more.
Attendance to this event is $6.00, per child.
CHILDREN MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY AN ADULT WITH A CONFERENCE BADGE. SPOUSES ARE WELCOME AS WELL.
Cost includes a badge, projects, and other items to enrich the experience during the event. These supplies may be limited so we recommend pre-registering if you want to ensure you get one.
Date and Time:
Wednesday October 20, 2021 at 6:30p – 9:30p.
Doors open at 6:00p for Registration.
The following Activities are planned for this event:
- Youth Security Talks
Important security topics taught by kids. Helping to teach the upcoming generation. – Encourage your child to speak.
- Soldering Kits (included in optional materials)
Kits will be provided with three-levels of difficulty to help teach the soldering process.
- Nerf Gun modifications and Target Shooting
Please bring your own nerf gun if possible, Some supplies will be available.
- Lock Picking instruction and contests
Will include instructions on how to pick a lock, and will allow the kids to practice and win prizes.
- Tin Foil Hat building
We have to stop the brain scanning at a younger-age don’t you think?
- Drone Obstacle Course
Kids can fly provided drones through increasingly difficult obstacle courses.
- Kid Hacker Scavenger Hunt
- Kid Hacker Escape Room
- NeverLAN CTF
For the best experience, please bring a wireless-capable laptop with you to participate in this event.
Due to the current state of COVID in the State of Utah and beyond, SAINTCON is requiring that the following safeguards be observed during this event:
- Face-Masks must be worn by all participants, including children. Masks will be available for all attendees if you forget to bring one.
- Vaccine Cards for all age-eligible attendees may be required. SAINTCON wrist-bands will be accepted as verification.